"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.." (Matthew 6:24 Holy Bible)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Obama's Brilliant Plan-Socialized Medicine

Well, I was thinking...maybe too much, about Obama and this coming January and the next four years. It's quite scary to think of what he may do to this country, it's citizens, taxes, economy and who knows what else.

The future of my eyesight is at stake here, and that's no comforting thought. To think that I may need a corneal transplant in the next four years and yet not be able to get it because of socialized medicine. I may go blind waiting for the doctor or donor tissue I need if our health care changes dramatically. I used to think HMO's were bad and that we didn't have much say over our health care with those, but what Obama plans to do will make HMO's look desirable! This type of plan has failed in so many other countries, so why in the world does he think it's a good plan for "free" America? Well, that's a whole other blog post for a different type of blog.

It's a good thing I know the Lord and that He has a plan to prosper and not to harm me. I thank the Lord that my sight is in His hands and I can trust my future to Him, because otherwise I might tend to worry myself sick over the future and the coming administration of Obama.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life." Matthew 6:26-27

I love these verses. They give me such comfort! I know that faith in God will get me through whatever lies ahead for me and for our country.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails