"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.." (Matthew 6:24 Holy Bible)

Monday, May 5, 2008

"The Voice of Truth"

This is the video of a song that speaks to me. It encourages me on this journey. Not just Fuchs', but life in general.

This song, helps give me the strength to face another day: When I feel trampled on and attacked. When I'm overwhelmed and feeling so helpless. When everything seems to be going wrong and I feel like a failure in all that I do. When I know there's nothing I can do to help someone that I love with something they are going through. When Satan puts lies in my head. When my tears become so numerous that I feel like I may drown in them.

May this song encourage you as it does me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails