"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.." (Matthew 6:24 Holy Bible)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Peaceful-5 Days before DSAEK Surgery


1/31/13 Thursday
Well, I’m now 5 days away from my surgery.  I haven’t been worried about the roads like I was before I started praying, in faith, for God to make clear, safe paths through the mountains for us.  Now and then a tiny worry will enter my mind and I just say, “Nope, God will clear the way and be with us.  There is nothing to worry about.” Same with the surgery.  I know so many people are praying for me…I really can feel it, a total peace from God. It’s awesome!  I’m excited to see better, even though it will be one or more months before it clears up for good vision after the surgery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails