"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.." (Matthew 6:24 Holy Bible)

Monday, April 28, 2008

"Natural Eye Care"

Today I ordered some vitamins and eye drops from the Natural Eye Care website. From reading all about them, I feel pretty good about trying them especially since they contain all and more items that are in my other vitamins but some of the most important ingredients are at more therapeutic levels and the fact that I won't have to take some of them separately. I just can't swallow all of the different things that are good for vision. We'll see how they work...
Click here to go to the Natural Eye Care website. Choose the eye problem you have to get a list of things you can do to help your condition.

I am also going to do a better job of not eating the foods that I'm allergic/sensative to. That's part of the vision diet as well as my own health regimine that I've kind of been fudging on for a while. I have gained some weight due to that and also I'm sure it is not helping my mood any to eat the junk foods, and even healthy foods if I'm allergic to them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails